Thursday, January 15, 2009

More New DreamWebs

I've been as busy as a one armed paper hanger with fleas...YIKES! Working part time is supposed to be LESS stressful than working full time...in a pig's eye! The last couple of days, I've been running around like Mike the Headless Chicken buying supplies to make more DreamWebs...Dang!! I dunno! But I've done 3 brand new ones and have one that I made in November for Chickenstock and for DS's girlfriend's birthday.
My new ones are for the spring. Goddess I hope we HAVE a spring. As I sit here at the buttcrack of dawn (1/4 of 6) with the air temp being a 7 whole degrees and the windchill below zero, I'm planning on taking out the famous groundhog if he predicts 6 more weeks of winter. It'll be just like Caddyshack...
The DreamWeb from November is called New Age Leopard. It's pink, tan and cream argyle with red and orange leopard spots. Typical 00's Goth...




















For Valentine's Day, I did the typical Hearts...I've done this one before and it usually sells well.
























This one's for St. Patrick's Day...White with Green Shamrocks.


















This one was an impulse. One of the POEST gals suggested that I use stones and I haven't used them in quite a while...I made one with Amethyst for a POGO person's mother and other than that, I haven't used them. The last one was for my MIL and that was a few years back. It had shell birds and Amethyst because it was for her February birthday.

I went to Michael's and found this stone called Cherry Quartz. I picked it up and I liked it, so I hemmed and hawed and finally went to the fabric square aisle and found a really neat print of pink Peacock eyes on a camel background. It came out really nicely. I try not to have favourites, but she's definitely one.







No comments: